Ravine Bluffs Housing Lot #10 (1915), Glencoe, Illinois
The Charles R. Perry Residence is located on Lot 10 in the Ravine Bluffs Development and was constructed in 1915. The Ravine Bluffs Development included five houses for rent. All are of plaster surface with wood trim, and none were supervised by Wright. This house is named for its first known owner, Charles R. Perry, who is first recorded as living here in the 1920-1921 city directory.
Location: 272 Sylvan Road, Glencoe, IL 60022
Thomas A. Heinz, Frank Lloyd Wright Field Guide (2005), p. 254.