Edward R. Hills (1906), Oak Park, Illinois
The house was originally built in 1883 by Charles Miller and sat in what is now the backyard of the Nathan Moore residence. Moore had the house moved and remodeled by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1906 for his daughter Mary and her husband Edward Hills. Broad overhangs and the banding of the stucco surface are characteristic of the Prairie style.
Location: 313 Forest Avenmue, Oak Park, IL 60302
William Allin Storrer, The Architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright (1995), #51.